Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A New Kind of January

I just realized today, when I was leaving work at 5:00 and it was still a little light out, that this is going to be the best January I have had in years!  As an accountant January usually means looonnnngggg hours, but not this year!  Since UNM's year end is June everything is different this January.

Last week my younger brother came to town for five nights.  We had a great time exploring ABQ and climbing outside (which is also very strange to me in January since I grew up in MI!).  This weekend I am headed back to Holland for a weekend reunion with some wonderful high school friends.  I am so looking forward to catching up with everyone.  The following weekend Micah and I are going to Ouray, CO to go ice climbing.  This is something new to me, but I'm excited as Ouray is supposed to be one of the best places in the world to learn to ice climb. 

I can't wait to see what 2011 brings as the year seems to be starting off so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment